I watched a TV show about space station back when between 1995 to 2005 (Sorry I can't remember the exact time).
The episodes that I remember:
- A guy created a fruit which was a mix between coconut and avocado.
- A space shuttle was leaving the space station and suddenly crashed in the space station and killed all people on space shuttle.
- There was mysterious black pyramid they found in a space ship or something.
- They found a rock from another planet which was melting the space station because the main material created the space station was sensitive with the rock.
- They had to deal with a specimen of smallpox they carried from the Earth to the space station for studying and it broke out.
- The space station was on fire or something, they had to evacuate all and one guy left behind his robots which looked like Wall-E.
Anyone who knows the name of this TV show, please let me know. The TV show may not be American because back then in my country they were broadcasting a lot of shows from Australia and Canada.