It was a weird sci-fi animated movie I saw only a little bit of it. This is what I recall:
- It was old but had color, so I assume it was late 1960s to early 1970s.
- The animation and style reminded me of Fantastic Planet but it wasn't as psychedelic.
- The setting was an alien planet with all sorts of bizarre creatures.
- The tech was advanced but not a dominant aspect of the planet's culture. The people lived simple and peaceful.
- The protagonist is a man with bluish skin like the others.
- The antagonists were humanoid shaped black robots that shot a beam that would turn people into stone.