Besides the two hearts and regeneration, is there anything that physiologically separates a time-lord from a human being?
- Two Hearts that beat at 170 BpM
- Body temperature 59 deg Fahrenheit
- Respiratory bypass system
- Survive Vacuum of space, extreme heat/cold, radiation, electrocution
- Regeneration/healing coma
- Slower aging
- "Rassilon Imprimatur" which allows symbiotic link with the TARDIS
- Minor telepathy
- Control of some internal body functions
More information available from wikipedia:
A Time Lord can see all possible timelines.
Rose Tyler: I can see everything... all that is... all that was... all that ever could be.
The Doctor: But that's what I see. All the time. And doesn't it drive you mad?
Time Lords have been shown to exhibit other various mental powers. All Time Lords can sense and communicate with other Time Lords. They can transfer memories to other beings (at the very least, humans) via a well placed headbutt. The Doctor is shown to have the ability to manipulate the very memories of Donna Noble.