When I was a small child, I went to a play with a character who gave me nightmares for months.
- Presumably a children's play.
- Performance was in the early 80s.
- Performance was probably in the Toronto area.
- The character what portrayed with indigo/dark blue skin.
- The character's name was 'Zeeto' or something similar.
- I don't believe the character or play were intended to be scary.
- I believe Zeeto was the only alien in the play and probably interacted with human kids?
- I think Zeeto was played by a man and his face was rendered with paint or a tight-fitting mask, not, for example with an oversized plushy costume and definitely not a puppet.
- I have a vague impression the theatre was large (but keep in mind I was small) and I'm pretty sure I was seated in a balcony.
Can anyone identify the play?