It's not uncommon for us to see a Sith using two or more lightsabers. We also see that General Grievous uses four lightsabers. So, my question is do we ever see a Jedi in Disney Canon who uses more than one lightsaber on a regular occasion? I don't mean uses two lightsabers once or twice, but normally combats using two or more lightsabers.
There are a couple, though few who use the technique regularly:
She's also been seen with two lightsabers in Star Wars Rebels:
It may not be exactly what you're looking for, but Master Pong Krell wielded two (double-bladed) lightsabers in his appearances in The Clone Wars:
Although Krell only appeared in one (four episode) story arc of the show, nothing about his appearance suggested that this was an uncommon occurrence; he didn't borrow one from another Jedi, or steal one from a Dark Jedi or Sith. It seems reasonable to assume that this is normal battle practice for him.
The list of Jedi who have occasionally used multiple lightsabers in combat is rather longer, though not by a whole lot:
- Anakin Skywalker used his and Obi-Wan's lightsabers during his duel with Count Dooku in the climax of Attack of the Clones, and briefly used Dooku's lightsaber in their duel early in Revenge of the Sith
- Kit Fisto used his slain padawan's lightsaber in a duel with General Grevious in the first-season The Clone Wars episode "Lair of Greivous"
- Obi-Wan Kenobi borrows Adi Gallia's lightsaber to battle Maul and Savage Oppress in "Revival", a fifth-season episode of The Clone Wars
- Though arguably not a Jedi at this point, Barriss Offee used two lightsabers stolen from the Dark Jedi Asajj Ventress during the final arc of The Clone Wars season 5
- Kanan Jarrus borrowed Ezra Bridger's lightsaber during a duel against a Sith Inquisitor in the season 1 finale of Star Wars Rebels