Relatively new book about a "street kid" who gets a corrupted nobleman sponsor who sends him to duelling school / Warrior school.
- Uses Saber and knife
- Got robotic sparring partners which wizards of old had created.
- Protagonist gets kicked out for illegal duelling or something.
- Protagonist has some type of instinctive magic that makes him unstoppable.
- Protagonist becomes an assassin / Illegal dueller.
- Antagonist's sponsor frames him for killing the duke and becomes the next duke.
A nobleman sponsor a young street kid into dueling school. And secretly trains him into an assassin.
This kid trains in sabre/knife fencing but gets kicked out in the end.
They got magical constructs that wizards of old made.
This kid is that a girl gets raped and her uncle's inn gets burned out.
The nobleman and the kid gets into another country where they assassinate a person to start a war. Kid kills a big cat and gets a new coat.
The kid ask the nobleman for help and the nobleman seduces and later sends her to a brothel. This causes a falling out.
The kid/man starts going down a bad path, starts killing for hire, illegal dueling, etc.
The kid for somereason got the blood of a body guard of mages. They have been gone since they helped to kill the mages.
the nobleman uses him to get the duke killed when the kid acts as his bodyguard.
The nobleman/new duke, sentencing him to death, kid get let go or freed.
The prostitue and him decides in leaving that country.
He leaves first, his girl leaves later and that ship gets taken by pirates.
book 2/3 is about him chasing pirates.