Lady Galadriel (and her husband) gave the Fellowship members gifts.
- Frodo got the Phial with the light of Eärendil's star (which was the recycled light of the Two Trees - basically, Liquid Schwarts). Pretty fancy as gifts go, and quite useful against RingWraiths or odd Shelobs.
- Aragorn got both the magical scabbard (+10 durability) and a priceless brooch which basically symbolized his transformation from Strider to King, and was a dynastic token of Kings of Gondor.
- Legolas got a new, upgraded bow (but seriously? Giving a totally different, with a different draw strength, bow to an expert bowman seems... kind of off to me.).
- Gimly got nothing specific, but was offered pretty much anything he wished, and in the end was granted Galadriel's 3 hairs (which doesn't sound like much unless you read this excellent answer - apparently it was a Big Deal, if kinda useless in a fight).
- Samwise got fancy fertilizer. Not exactly the gift I'd take to fight off Shelob, orcs and Sauron, but it was kind of special, in Samwise the Gardener way - and contained Elven magic too.
On the other hand, the others got *drumroll* fashion accessories. Belts.
She nibbled his ear in an affectionate sort of way, which was a far better present than the one which she had brought him, which turned out to be from the Dursleys. They had sent Harry a toothpick and a note telling him to find out whether he'd be able to stay at Hogwarts for the summer holidays, too.... sorry, wrong book
Harry's presents included a sweater with a large Golden Snitch worked onto the front, hand-knitted by Mrs. Weasley, a large box of Weasleys' Wizard Wheezes products from the twins, and a slightly damp, mouldy-smelling package that came with a label reading 'To Master, From Kreacher'. ... A moment later, Harry had given a loud yell and leapt out of his camp bed; the package contained a large number of maggots.Oups... wrong book again.
The Lady bowed her head, and she turned then to Boromir, and to him she gave a belt of gold; and to Merry and Pippin she gave small silver belts, each with a clasp wrought like a golden flower. ("LOTR: The Fellowship of the Ring", Chapter VII, "Farewell to Lórien")