I have seen all of these other than Confessions d'un Barjo as it is French and really hard to find. You've already seen the really good ones, I'm afraid. Screamers and Imposter are good bad-movies, Next is fun. The rest are kinda blah.
- Blade Runner - Do Androids Dream of Electric Sheep
- Screamers - Second Variety
- Total Recall - We Can Remember It For You Wholesale
- Confessions d'un Barjo - Confessions of a Crap Artist
- Imposter - Impostor
- Minority Report - The Minority Report
- Paycheck - Paycheck
- A Scanner Darkly - A Scanner Darkly
- Next - The Golden Man
- The Adjustment Bureau - The Adjustment Team
Soon To Come
- Valis - Radio Free Albemuth (Maybe, supposedly it has been done for a while and even shown; go find it, support it, and DEMAND they make the sequel! It would be based on the book Valis!!!)
Total Recall, however, is about as loosely based a movie can get. There is a clinic that does what the Recall Clinic in the movie does, and a vague mention of about 1 paragraph for the rest of the film. The real story consists of a magic wand, aliens, and a promise to prevent the end of the world. Really. I know.