While is becoming ever more popular to have real life individuals portray themselves in superhero movies in the context of their actual positions, comic book fans recognize this type of appearance from way back.
I want to know what Superhero (or Supervillain) has appeared with the most real life individuals within the pages of comic books. Some additional considerations.
- Comic books only please. No movies, T.V. or radio.
- It should be while the individual performing the cameo is/was alive (e.g. no counting Hitler after his death)
- The appearance of the person should be within the context of his/her real life profession/ability and should have some type of role in the story.
- It should include actual interaction of the comic book character with the real life person. E.g. it should NOT simply be an off-hand reference to "President So and So made a speech." or "Prime Minister whatsis revealed new legislation."
- Bonus consideration awarded for any real life individual that plays a fictional character which ALSO plays into the story. E.g. one of my favorite comic book episodes growing up was the Marvel Team-Up #74 by Chris Claremont and Bob Hall, published in 1978. In it John Belushi of Saturday Night Live fame appears with Spiderman and the Silver Samurai. John in the role of Samurai Futaba.
Note, this is an different from the all recent questions regarding Stan Lee comic book cameos such as Stan Lee Comic Book Cameos as this is from the POV of the comic book character, not vice versa.