Here's what I remember:-
- A group of heroes and not heroes try to escape a tiered dungeon sort of thing, working their way up. The casualties mount until there's only a girl, and a love interest left.
- It's pretty much a converted car park.
- A character gets his head taken off by some spherical device he sticks it into. I believe he got to communicate with the guy running the dungeon through it, somehow.
- Another character, somehow isolated from the rest of the gang, falls into some sort of steel wire trap; the sudden tightening of the wire (or something) removes his body from his feet. He offers money from his wallet before dying somehow or rather.
- The "main heroes" who survive at the end exit the dungeon thing with the sun in their eyes, as majestic silhouettes.
- The love interest somehow remove the girl from some electrocution torture thing she's strapped to.
- I think it was produced by Showtime Australia... maybe. Either they've since disowned it, or my memory is wrong – I couldn't find it through that link.