Censor Board Of Film Certification (CBFC) has recently passed Deadpool for an Indian release with seven cuts.
What were the seven cuts?
From my own answer on What are the 7 cuts made in Indian version of Deadpool? from Movies & TV:
From businessofcinema.com, seven scenes that were cut by the censorboard of India are:
- All the cuss words have been muted.
- The triple headshot scene has been deleted during the car chase fighting scene. Because it shows violence.
- All the nud* and love scenes have been deleted and some have been shortened.
- Hand cutting and gushing of blood of Deadpool has been replaced with the visuals of Stefan Kapicic’s character Colossus.
- The bare bodies in the stri* club have been replaced.
- The lady in poster touching her parts is replaced.
- All the gory shots in the climax scene are replaced too.
Below is the official paper of the cuts made in film,
After watching the film, I can say nothing will be missed from the story point of view, all the curse words are mute but rest is ok.
According to an article in the Hindustan Times:
"The DNA report suggests that the film was passed by the always-controversial censor board with just 7 cuts, and none of them are really that unexpected. Most of the profanity is gone. References to male and female reproductive organs have been removed. A love-making scene has been shortened as usual. Shots of a head being blown and a hand being chopped off have been severed. The same goes for a scene at a strip club where the amount of nudity has been greatly reduced."
(Source — emphasis mine)