One common criticism of Batman V Superman: Dawn of Justice is that Batman and Superman kill a lot of people. Having watched it, I can confirm that this is very true.
But how many did they each kill?
Here are some guidelines:
- If you can't tell whether someone died or not, use common sense. If a mook gets thrown through several walls or caught in an explosion, we can assume they're dead.
- If, for example, Batman purposely pushes a mook so that said mook shoots someone, it still counts as Batman's kill.
- Kills from dreams/visions/etc. don't count.
- Totally indirect killings such as Batman's brandings causing murder in prisons also do not count.
- Ordering someone to kill for you counts.
I know some companion material stated that Batman doesn't kill, but that clearly isn't true, so ignore that.