Okay, this may seem like an obvious question.
However, if I construe this properly, in Batman v. Superman: Dawn of Justice:
- The antagonist is Alexander Luthor, known as Lex
- He is the head of a huge corporation, Lexcorp
- Lexcorp was started by his father, who grew up in East Germany with nothing
- The father abused the son (see)
- Was Lexcorp always named Lexcorp?
- What was Lex Luthor's father's name (also Lex?) ?
- If the answers to the above are yes and not Lex, then does it mean that the father named the corporation after his son? Or his son after the corporation?
So essentially, in this movie continuity,