This pertains to Season 6 and Season 7 of Game of Thrones if you have not caught up this point... Beware the Spoilers!
Now to the question...
During the scene where Cersei sits on the Iron Throne and is "sworn in" we see her escorted by seven members of the Kingsguard. Now this is what I would expect as that is the correct number. However, I have no idea who they are!
The books pay more attention to detail in this area, but the show is also diverging and outpacing in this regard. We can see that a few of the names are not possible on the show. I have listed the names from the books and given why the reason they could not be members on the show in bold.
- Ser Jaime Lannister, Lord Commander - Stripped of title
- Ser Loras Tyrell - Dead and also was never a KG on the show.
- Ser Osmund Kettleblack - Possible, but not mentioned by name
- Ser Balon Swann - Possible, but not mentioned by name
- Ser Meryn Trant - Dead
- Ser Boros Blount - Possible, but not mentioned by name
- Ser Robert Strong (aka Zombie Mountain) - Confirmed
I know it can be confusing mixing the books and shows, but the question still remains the same...
Who are the current members of the Kingsguard?
Bonus Question: Who is the Lord Commander, if any?
ETA: This question can also apply to the Kingsguard escorting her throughout Season 7.