I'm looking for a story, a fanfiction. Here's everything I remember:
- Dumbledore taught Harry a slicing curse to cut pancakes
- He used that curse to slit his wrist but cannot manage the other before passing out (Dittany and Fawkes's tears are used to close it mostly)
- Severus offered him tea when they started to talk
- Harry started hallucinating when he missed his medications' dose time due to said talk, and Severus calms him down and gets him to relax in a cot in Grimmauld Place
- Harry has to wear a sling (Remus helps him dress, and uses a sticking charm to his dressing robe) and use a cane
- Orbs are on his bed so he can get help
- A tiny bedpost snake holds up his dressing robe and freaks Ron out
- Diggle hurts Harry's already damaged shoulder and leg
- Remus (like a boss) punches open a bathroom door
- Everyone in the Order knows he tried to die and immediately debates on the severity and appropriation of staying on as his guard if "he runs headlong into the enemy"
- A boggart terrified the hell out of Dumbledore as a dead Harry before Remus calms him down
I've searched for every variation of phrases I could think of.