I picked up this book several years ago in a library I wasn't a member of and forgot to look for it later. Here are a few details I recall:
- It's third person, with at least two POV characters.
- One of the POV characters is at one point engaged at a high-class brothel, although she escapes before she meets her first client.
- There's a drug called leaff that is used to prolong life and maintain a youthful physical state.
- The king of the realm is a figurehead that literally has no arms. The young prince does have arms, but his minders threaten to cut them off early when he misbehaves.
- There's some sort of revolutionary group that amasses supporters by promising them better lives and then turns them into cyborgs.
- It's steampunk, so the setting's overall feel is pre-modern.