I'm looking for a book where the basic story points are:
- A young boy lives near a hovercraft track in Australia. One day he finds that one is broken near his house and hops in.
- The ship is broken to pieces in the middle of the ocean and the guy is left alone in the sea
- A group of dolphins pushes him to a remote island
- He gets used to the life in the island and trains some dolphins to work with humans
- After some time, a disaster hits the island and some prominent figure gets hurt badly and the communications are lost.
- The boy swims to the Australian shore with the help of a board and dolphins to get help for the injured person.