Hey guys I've been trying to find the name of this show for years and it's bothering me. It was definitely mid-80s (probably about '85-'87). It was about a family who somehow travelled forward through time. They were "on the run" from some evil guy dressed in all black who drove this black futuristic vehicle.
I'm sure it was an entire family who was sort of "lost" in this future world as this guy in black pursued them. It had several character actors from the 80s (I can see their faces but can't place them), especially the evil guy and the father character who I know I've seen in other things from that era.
I know also that it didn't last long, maybe only a few episodes. Maybe only one episode? But it was when the VCR first came out and I watched this one episode over and over.
- Entire family travelled forward in time somehow, get "lost" and end up on the run from some security guard type evil guy in all black
- Mid 1980s - probably 85-87
- Television, USA, English
- Very short-lived
- Caucasian family, they were always altogether, it was clear they were a family "lost" in the future
- I only saw the first episode, unsure if there were any more
- They somehow travelled into the future, clearly accidentally, they didn't intentionally travel through time (I don't remember how they did it) and the security in the future was after them and they were running around, exploring this future world
- Main character was just the family, but also they focused on the evil guy in black a lot. The evil guy was a 80s character actor I know I've seen in other things.