The title says most of it, really. I saw parts of it on TV when I was a kid, in my old house (>15 years ago).
- The main character was a professor getting infected with some kind of alien parasite
- He was played by someone that to a young kid looked A LOT like Chuck Norris
- This parasite would give him some strange abilities such as ultra fast reading, but would appear on his skin on boils and would itch (I specifically remember this scene where he was reading and scratching the back of his hand, then he would look at it and see this giant boil)
- He decided to select a group of "volunteers" from his students (probably college/grad school) to infect them with it and see the results
- He asked them to be tattoo-free and to strip naked so he could take note of marks on their bodies before infecting them
Aaaand nudity is when my parents drew the line and sent me to bed :)
What is this movie called?