- A guy is chosen to be the next Dracula, but he resists by trying to drink holy water and doing other things to resist. Eventually, he loses his reflection in the mirror;
- A girl helps this guy to resist becoming a vampire, but herself wants to be a vampire to gain eternal life;
- The vampire is using a building which is guarded by a demon (with security uniform). All the vampires sleep during the day inside that building in individual coffins;
- The vampires party every night;
- Every time when vampire capture victims, they suck the blood and give the flesh and bone for demon food;
- Two cops/police/sheriff die and their body is missing after they are assigned to check the vampire building, and those two cops/police/sheriff become vampires too;
- A guy comes to the vampire base during the daytime kills the demon guard by hanging him with a rope.
- The guy enters the vampire base and kills the vampires all one-by-one, opening one coffin after another.
The girl becomes a vampire and helps the hero.
The final Dracula was killed with a bow and arrow because the hero has run out of stakes after killing so many vampires.
Some background: I saw this on TV in English, 2003-2010. It's not a Hollywood movie, and it didn't have any famous actors in it that I remember.