In season 5 episode 12 (Bratva), Susan's contact provides a dossier on Oliver's time in Russia, showing he was in the Bratva and additionally took up a guise similar to that of the Green Arrow. She then made the leap that he must be the Green Arrow.
Why did she also not make the leap that he was the Hood?
He was suspected of being the Hood on two occasions, and with the second time he was pretty much convicted for it until Roy Harper stepped in. So considering all the evidence that originally pointed to Oliver being the Hood, why does she not recall any of this?
Futher, the Hood precedes the Green Arrow, and Oliver's time in the Bratva precedes the Hood, so would that not have been a far more logical connection to make? Especially considering how the Hood showed up just after Oliver's return to Starling City.
Her current understanding of Oliver's general past seems to be as follows:
- Shipwrecked on Lian Yu
- Somehow ends up in Russia
- Joins the Bratva
- Takes up a guise similar to the Green Arrow and the Hood
- Ends up back in Starling City from Lian Yu
- Becomes CEO of Queen Consolidated for a while
- Gets arrested for being the Hood. Totally innocent and is released.
- Gets arrested a second time for being the Hood. Is released because of Roy Harper, now totally innocent again.
- Green Arrow turns up. Oliver had absolutely nothing to do with that other guy, but now he's definitely the Green Arrow.