There was a TV show when I was growing up that I'd love to watch again (even though I'm sure it won't be the same). Here is what I remember:
- He was a young adult
- He had an alien car (red I think) and an alien bike (yellow?) that transformed, sorta. Both vehicles talked.
- Can't remember the car's name but the bike was chuppa or something, and he said "chuppa form up" or similar to call the bike to his position.
- He said some phrase to transform, and wore a belt which, in the transformation animation became part of his suit. I think it was near his head so I can only guess his eyes.
- He had a full suit that was green ish, but sometimes he had an extra powerful suit that looked slightly different.
- I'm pretty sure he was an alien but looked human and was adopted by some family.
That's most of what I remember, hopefully some comment/answer can trigger more information.
Edit: Show details
- It was a TV series, I can't remember how many seasons/episodes.
- It was live action.
- It was around 1998-2002 when I saw it, but I lived in New Zealand and back then it took many years for us to get TV show so it was probably broadcast a few years earlier.
- He fought aliens to save his town/maybe earth, it was the old school fighting where they barely made contact for a "punch".
- I think it was mostly martial art style fights, but he may have had some specials weapons.
- It was in English.
- As Quentin pointed out, it may be an English/American remake of the Kamen rider series.