There are relatively few elements in Logan which are indicative of the future relative to today (dystopian future plot points aside).
- Logan's limousine is styled unlike any present day vehicle, both on the outside and in its dashboard display design.
- The trucking industry has been replaced with self-driving trucks which appear to lack even a cab compartment for a driver
- large robotic corn harvesting machines
- The app on Logan's phone indicating his next job is futuristically styled.
It is outside the scope of the question, but for completeness
It is a plot point that no mutants have been born for 25 years because of interference by a Big Pharma/Military. And there is a mention on the radio to orient the audience along the lines of "It's 2029, why are we still talking about mutants?!"
I would note that the following elements which are depicted do not appear to have been modified from present day technology
- All the games in a casino
- Television (even in a high-end modern hotel)
- Quad-copter drone technology for surveillance (certainly custom designed for the movie, but nothing unusual you wouldn't expect to see in a movie set in 2017).
- There don't appear to have been other elements modified or added only to set the time in the future, such as modified company logos, shots of calendar, references to politicians or sports teams, etc.
Overall, it appears the production design takes a very limited minimalist approach to the near future, likely as an intentional design decision to maintain gritty realism.
(Side note in case the other question is marked as duplicate... the elements noted here didn't appear in the trailers.)