Sorry I don't have much information guys, but this was a cartoon I watched way back as a kid. I'm assuming its 1980-1990 era, somewhere around there. I saw it in Sri Lanka, but I think it originated in America or the UK.
- It is basically about this insect or some very tiny creature and his family who live in a flower pot in a florists shop.
- The insect-like characters talk and interact, and the father is the one who mostly has these adventures sort of.
- The special thing is: inside their home (in the root of a plant I think) there is this cabinet full of jars, which contained all sorts of liquids which they would drink and they would get superpowers.
- I remember the shop door opening with a ring jingle.
- I think I remember the father wearing a tie and the mom always watering their home. It was a super simple cartoon, pretty 2D-ish.
I remember those magic jars all looked like a round amphoras, or similar to a Bocksbeutel wine bottle with a handle; and they were lined up on a shelf with like 2-3 rows and there were a good 20-50 of them at least.
Also I distinctively remember a dog in the petshop (it had a bloodhound look) and it kind of sniffs these guys and has random collaborations with them.
Also I found a picture very similar to the outside of the flowershop I remember. It has that door jingle which I distinctively remember.