I am looking for a sci-fi movie set in the present time with nukes, bodysucking alien monsters out of control, and an alien who wants to help.
Just splinters from my memory, so:
- Usual plot: some people for some reason in an isolated place on Earth (isolated means far from civilization, in a jungle and/or in an island);
- Played in the present (late XXs, early XXIs);
- Most of them are soldiers/troops, but I am not sure about that;
- There is an exotic woman with darker skin and in military uniform, proportional body;
- They met with some strange monsters later face to face (approximately 1-3 meters in size); one of their first appearances are when the creature sucks with at least two tentacles one dude from the group, on the tree, rather disturbing scene;
There is a friendly alien, a humanoid, but with a reptilian-like face, and there are some trolling conversations between people and him. Like:
"oops, those creatures are from your world? we won't send cockroaches to you" / other chat with the alien, its replying question was: "is there a problem with my sense of humor?"
These texts were dubbed in my language, I tried to translate back.
- Finally, an (ground nuclear bomb's?) explosion solved all at the end, vanishing some part of the island/forest, in cooperation with the alien.
The movie had been made between 1980-200x. Not Alien franchise, not Predator franchise.
Seems to be rare, hard to find any clue.