Okay, I have a vague memory of a kids TV series that I caught when I was way too young to understand it, and now my brain is eating itself trying to remember what it was called. Below you will find a list of all of the things that I remember about it to help identify it:
- It may have been an American production, but I remember it had a different look and sound to it. It was most likely a Canadian or British show, but it may have also been Australian (this one is the least likely to me, but I do not want to rule it out).
- It had to have been made somewhere between 1988 and 1998.
- It looked like it was aimed at the 12 to 15 year old demographic (but I'd widen this area to between 9 and 18 to be safe)
- A giant space baby was absolutely involved (that is something I am certain of)
- The space baby may or may not have worn biker gear
- The space baby apparently held some leadership role with its species
- It may have featured a Volkswagen van that was also a spaceship (Although I am iffy on that one)
- I clearly remember a scene where an adult (who may have been a bad guy) tries to become the space baby by using his toothpaste.
Typing this all out I realize how insane it all must seem, but I am certain this thing exists.