In the MCU, each of the Infinity Stones encountered so far has been "wrapped" in a technology that seems to tap into one or more abilities of the stone, or dampen them. But who exactly created the technology each of the stones powers?
- The Space stone is the core of the Tesseract. Was this built by the Asgardians, or did they simply use it as they found it to build the Bifrost?
- The Reality stone is the core of the Aether. Was this built by Malekith, or did he simply find it in that form and realize it could be used to his ends?
- The Mind stone is the core of the Scepter. Was this built by Thanos, or did someone else make it?
- The Power stone was found in a protective Orb, not in an active weapon. Did the Moragians encase it, or someone else?
- The Time stone is the core of the Eye of Agamotto. Was this built by Agamotto, or did he simply find the relic in that state and was the first to figure out how to use it?
- The Soul stone was only accessible on the planet Vormir after the seeker sacrifices someone close to them. Who or what set up this test?
In Avengers: Age of Ultron, we see a vision from Thor showing the first four stones bursting out of their respective encasing in their regular stone form. So the question really is, who or what made the technologies of each stone as encountered in the MCU?