I read a book a few years back and I can't seem to find it again.
What I remember about the story:
- In the beginning a couple of scavengers land on a moon or asteroid to scavenge an old military facility
- there is one scavenger team and one lone scavenger who fight over the goods
- a still functional combat android reactivates and starts to hunts the scavengers
- I believe the combat android looked like a woman
- the combat android kills the scavenger team and leaves with the lone one
The only other thing i can remember is that at some point the android goes into a tar lake which has an old battlefield under it to get its hands on materials for repairs.
That's pretty much all I can remember. Would be great if somebody could help me out.