The 4 shows have different atmospheres:
- Arrow is the most grounded of all shows, revolving around the question of vigilantes and justice, and a bit of politics. It features limited sci-fi or supernatural elements.
- The Flash is all about meta-humans with special abilities, time travel, and other dimensions.
- Legends of Tomorrow is centered about time travel and its consequences.
- Supergirl also has superpowered beings but deals more with aliens and how they impact Earthlings' life.
For each episode (1), these shows get around 2.21 million viewers for Arrow, 3.5 million viewers for Flash, for 2.57 million viewers for Legends of Tomorrow and 2.12 million viewers for Supergirl.
Maybe it is the mathematician in me speaking, but I always wondered how the viewership spread amongst the 4 shows. Which part of the audience watches all of them? Only one of them?
Do we have any figure (from the CW or independent source) about the viewership of the Arrowverse?
Bonus points if your answer includes a 4-sets Venn diagram.
(1) I arbitrarily took the viewership of the last season, according to Wikipedia.