I've seen a small portion of this movie roughly 15 years ago. Unfortunately, I was really young and can't really remember a lot of the details. I'd be really happy if you could help me identify it.
- People are out in the wilderness, they set up a camp
- They return to it and see their camp destroyed by what they think must have been a bear
- The shapeshifter turns into a person that's been killed
- They face the shapeshifter in a labyrinth-like ruin where it hid
- It's revealed that the shapeshifter's looks are influenced by people's thoughts
- They kill the shapeshifter by thinking of it dying from electricity
- After their trip, when one of the characters is back at home, the shapeshifter reappears in front of the window in the form in which they killed it
It was in color and I think that it looked a little dated, even at the time, so I'd date it roughly to the 1980s.
Again, because I was very young, some of the details could be different. The place where they were facing the shapeshifter could've been a normal house that was just too complicated for my young mind.