Towards the end of the Avengers: Infinity War movie, there is a scene with:
- Thanos and Gamora
- A sort of gate
- A knee-level infinite sea of liquid
- I don't remember exactly but I think the whole scene was very red, maybe a red sea or red sky
- No other characters nor decor elements
- Gamora asks Thanos whether he did "it", and Thanos confirms (feel free to correct me).
- What is the name of this place, if it has one?
- What is the place's purpose?
What is it that Gamora asked about? I don't want to spoil the story, but the meeting might be surprising given what happened a few sequence before. She appears younger, so it might be a kind of flashback, in which case she was not asking about Thanos' recent action but rather about another action further in the past.