Plain simple question: Who (and when) was the first superhero to wear a cape in comics?
By cape I mean:
- Superman man type
- Mandrake type
By cape I DON'T mean:
- Pelts, e.g., Hercules lion pelt
By comic book I mean:
- comic books itself
- comic strip
By comic book I DON'T mean:
- Pulp magazines BUT if a superhero migrates from pulp to comics then is a valid target/answer.
- Books BUT if a superhero migrates from books to comics then is a valid target/answer.
By superhero I mean:
- One hero with superpowers/technology that elevates his actions beyond normal human patterns.
- One without superpowers but face daily super villains as equal.
- One with absolute extreme training. E.g.: DC's Batman, Marvel's Hawkeye, Marvel's Shang-Chi.
By superhero I DON'T mean:
- Religion saints/deities/gods or like are not superheroes UNLESS it's portrayed as superhero, e.g., Marvel's Thor or Marvel's Hercules.