As commented by OrionDarkwood, The Info Sphere lists some of them. Those in italics you already have, those in bold you don't.
- Discovery One from 2001: A Space Odyssey
- A black monolith from 2001: A Space Odyssey
- Oceanic Flight 815 from Lost
- The spaceship used on album covers for the rock group Electric Light Orchestra
- An Omicronian mothership or the Hubble Telescope as seen in "When Aliens Attack"
- The Satellite of Love from Mystery Science Theater 3000
- The spaceship from Josie and the Pussycats in Outer Space
- The Jupiter 2 from Lost in Space
- Stereotypical UFO
- Garmin GPS satellite
- TomTom GPS satellite
- First Planet Express ship
- An Apollo Command/Service Module labelled "Apollo 100"
- An Apollo Lunar Module
- The scarab beetle spaceship used on album covers for the band Journey
- The Skylab space station
- The guitar spaceship used on album covers for the band Boston
The Garmin and TomTom aren't pointed out but are mentioned by Hermes in the video, and I think the suggestion is they were spaceships that got lost rather than satellites.
Wikipedia adds nothing new, other to point out the Apollo Lunar Module has ascent and descent stages still attached, and the Futurama Wiki lists none.
I don't think there were any ringed space station in Silent Runnings.
I'm not sure if this is correct, but a post on the Straight Dope Message Board:
I couldn't tell from the resolution of the picture onscreen, but I'm pretty sure there was also an old Type 40 Galifreyan TARDIS in the shape of a Police box there as well...
Finally, there's a green ship (in the centre of the first screenshot and right side of the second) that looks a bit like Thunderbird 2.