In Death's End, after "A Brief Note from the Translator," is a section titled "Table of Eras," presumably from Cixin Liu with brief descriptions.
Combining @UuDdLrLrSs list, the "Table of Eras" list, Wikipedia information, information in Death's End missing from Wikipedia, and the series book titles gives this:
Remembrance Universe Timeline:
The Three Body Problem:
- Common Era (Present–201X) Before humans learned of the existence of Trisolaran civilization.
- Crisis Era (201X–2208) Time period after Trisolaris and the Trisolarans become widely known and sophons begin to block all scientific progress.
- Deterrence Era (2208–2270) the age after Luo Ji deters the Trisolarans with the threat of mutually assured destruction.
- Post-Deterrence Era (2270–2272) The age when Trisolarans prepare Earth for Trisolaran settlement.
- Broadcast Era (2272–2332) Begins after humanity broadcasts the location of Trisolaris from the Oort cloud and one of the three suns of Trisolaris is destroyed. Earth is likewise endangered.
- Bunker Era - 2333–2400 - most humans living on Earth move to space cities in the shadow of Jupiter and other gas giants, having chosen to use them as shields.
- Galaxy Era (2273–unknown) focuses on the few survivors of the dark forest strike, and civilization founded by the surviving crews of Blue Space and Gravity and their descendants, referred to as "Galactic Humans."
- Black Domain Era for DX3906 System (2687–18906416) the DX3906 solar system is transformed into a reduced-lightspeed black domain which permanently isolates the DX3906 solar system and imprisons all who remain inside.
Universe 647 Timeline:
also in Death's End:
- (18906416-...) Opens with two humans and the Sophon robot waiting in a time-slowed (relative to the Remembrance Universe) pocket universe until the Remembrance Universe ends.
Note that all year numbers are directly quoted from the "Table of Eras"