I saw a short film a few years ago (maybe ~5 but could be more) about a grandmother and her grandson that come up with a secret handshake. Then they're both reincarnated over and over again, accidentally meet up, and start to remember their secret handshake bit by bit as they meet in new lives.
- I think the original grandmother and grandson were of African descent but I'm not certain. I'm pretty sure they were reincarnated as various races throughout time.
- I think in the final scene when they remember the whole handshake and recognized each other, the male was an older (~60) African American and the female was a young (~25) white female.
- The movie was definitely live action, little if any CGI or special effects at all.
- The dialog was in English with, AFAIK, a generic North American accent.
- Probably between 5 and 10 minutes long, no longer than 15.
I'm pretty sure I saw it on YouTube but I can't find it or remember the title. Does this sound familiar to anyone?