The names seem peculiar. I feel like they are referencing something.
- "Yes, Sir, That’s My Baby"
- this is a Frank Sinatra song
"No, Sir, I Don’t Mean Maybe"
- the second line from the Frank Sinatra song
"I'll always remember you like a child"
- this is a line from the song Wild World by Cat Stevens
- "If You Want to Sing Out, Sing Out"
- this is the title of a different song by Cat Stevens
I don't recognise:
- "Tell me another one"
- "Toun Sandin"
- "Oliveer Bransid"
- "Red Rose"
Or any of the other ships named. Are a the ship names song references?