I remember only a little part of the whole movie, but I'll try to give the most details I can.
This is what I remember of the movie:
- Contemporary setting
- It follows a man and maybe a woman who seem to work together or be connected through their job.
- Maybe they have some sort of connection with the police but I'm really not sure.
- At some point they find an old (not sure) nun who got pregnant without being touched by any man.
- There is a scene with a pregnant woman in a hospital bed (not sure if it really was a hospital). They see the baby through ultrasound and she gets scared and wants to get rid of it. It was implied, and possibly stated outright, that she was attacked and impregnated by some sort of demon. I think it was told that there were other women who had had the same thing happen to them.
About when I watched it:
- Watched it on French TV
- I do remember it was a multi-part movie but I'm not sure. It was broadcast until late at night, I couldn't watch all of it since I needed to get up early.
- Maybe broadcast in early 2000
- Saw it in French but doesn't mean it was a French movie
If I do remember anything else I'll add it.