I'm somewhat confused by the ambiguity in the intentions of Logan in Logan's Run (the movie). He seems genuinely interested in running as soon as he leaves his mission briefing with the supercomputer but at the same time some of his actions prove he still wishes to complete his mission. Even when he reaches the rebels checkpoint the first thing he does is signal the Sandman's headquarters for backup (after he attacked and ran away from Francis).
So when do you think he turns:
- Right after his life clock is retrograded and suspecting there is no renewal at the Carousel
- After letting the runner go in Cathedral
- After killing the Dr. in New You
- After Jessica insists she wants to go with him (right before the Sandmen's attack)
- Only after seeing the world outside