Given the following:
- We don't know to what species Yoda and Yaddle belong
- I don't know the circumstances of Yoda's birth
- Yoda is very Force-sensitive
- It is possible for a being to be conceived by the Force (Anakin Skywalker)
- "The Child" in The Mandalorian is 50 standard years old
and might have been born after Yoda's death. (I'm not exactly sure of the maths.)As pointed out in comments, this couldn't happen; the timeline is wrong.
... Is it possible that there is only ever one such being at any one time, that it is conceived of the Force and reincarnates? Is there any evidence to support this theory in the Star Wars Universe (including EU)?