I am trying to identify two short movies I watched on YouTube years ago.
- They were live action movies,
- Both took place in same universum, that was clearly inspired by Half Life series, but were not using the brand,
- I think even some sound effects from the game were used,
- first movie was filmed in first person, and was mainly about fighting enemies looking almost like Combine soldiers (they even made those incopmperhesible radio chatter noises),
- there was a gun that made enemy vomit,
- there was a giant, omnious, glowing object (a tower? a spaceship?) in a center of what looked like abandoned city,
- there was a strange, glowing cube in posession of main character,
- in second movie there was a couple, and it looked all but normal, but at some point they heard a strange, omnious noise, they looked toward some city, and there was this strage object (tower/spacechip) from the first movie.