I recall reading a graphic novel recently about a group of adventurers who went on a quest to find out why the Gods (Olympians) had ceased interacting with humanity.
The cast included:
- Jason the Argonaut (now much older).
- An Amazonian who had been a slave to the King who organized the quest.
- The crippled son of the King (he had a crippled hand).
- A Satyr who was both a cook and companion of Jason.
- A Witch who was rescued by the group in their travels.
- A poet, who was assigned to chronicle the quest.
- A young merboy who turns out to be Poseidon's son.