Can anyone help me with the title of a movie I can recall. This is what i know:
- Brother and sister (both aliens) with telekinesis powers
- They have an alien mother who dies (I believe she dies while giving birth to them)
- The twins are raised by a female doctor/scientist who experiments on them (board games, etc) to test their knowledge.
- The doctor describes the siblings in the movie as being "slow" maybe with some mental disabilities however, the siblings have special telekinesis powers that they use when she isn't looking.
- In one scene the siblings are asked to arrange a group of blocks but "seem" bewildered. Once the doctor turns her back, they move the objects telepathically.
- The siblings never speak in the movie.
- They look human.
- At some point, they turn against her and kill her.
- In the closing scene the brother escapes (from this underground place [laboratory?]) and where presumably he will live among humanity. He is seen wearing a hoodie as he walks among humanity.
- Most of the movie takes place somewhere underground
- A group of people with guns go to this underground place to rescue? the aliens? Not sure.
- On the way underground the group encounters robots (with heads made of round glass). The group shoots them down as they make their way downwards.
- In the movie we learn that the female doctor/scientist experiments on these two siblings in this underground place because in other countries she was not allowed this flexibility of experimenting on humans.
The movie is in English. I'm not sure from what country.