I saw this movie in the 90s. I don't remember much, but here is what I do remember;
- The movie takes place on a spaceship, or set of spaceships. I am not sure if there is more than one.
- The main character was a woman who gave me a Sharon Stone vibe. She had some psychic abilities and classified herself as something like a level 4 (I might have the numbers mis-remembered the numbers).
- There is another character who ends up having a level 10. Almost off the charts and we are all supposed to be impressed. I think he ends up being a bad guy, but for the first part of the movie either he is an unknown psychic, or flying under the radar.
- The movie ends (maybe?) with the spaceship imploding. I remember specifically it was "imploding" and not "exploding" as explained in the dialog. However, it looked like a simple explosion to me, and my young mind was confused thinking there was no difference.
- There were no aliens - everyone was human (I think).
- I am pretty sure that the classification for the movie was R or PG-13. I feel like there was some level of nudity. Only bringing this up to eliminate TV series.