I played this PC game almost 16-19 years ago at my grandma's house, so I hope my memory is not too terrible, but here goes:
- I made it like 10 minutes into the game until I got stuck, so I do not know any cool plot details
- It opens with the main character (in first person) outside some famous person's house, when the wife comes out with a baby and tells you that the famous guy will see you shortly.
- If you walked away from the lady talking, her voice became more quiet (I want to say like Skyrim).
- The house was on top of a cliff, the setting is medieval-esque.
- The animation reminded me of the mode selection screen for Total Annihilation: Kingdoms (where there is the knight, the lady with the book, and the war machine) (That's why I think medieval because the wife was dressed in a similar 14th Century dress).
- The famous guy comes out, talks to you, but then he sees a robber going through his papers, take something, but as we charge the robber, he uses magic to disappear.
- Then all I remember is that I touched some purple light emanating from the floor, I got magically transported somewhere, and then I could not figure out how to progress at all and gave up.
- I played this game around the same time as I played Spy Kids Learning Adventures: Mission: The Underground Affair and TA Kingdoms, but my grandma probably bought all 3 at the same time from Staples.