- The movie was about a group of soldiers (mercenaries?), it was set up in some kind of post-apo setting (deserts, a lot of orange).
- The group was travelling from outpost to outpost, but I don't remember the purpose of this journey (maybe it was to figure out which one was real human?). Alternatively, there could have been only final bunker, but there were a few "pit stops" where they got more "information" to find out whether some of the group members were cyborgs.
- Some of the soldiers were cyborgs / had a kill-switch / had some kind of neurodegenerative disease and over the journey the group had to kill the cyborgs in order to protect themselves.
- There was some kind of internal "am I a cyborg / do I have a kill-switch / sick?" plot - the soldiers didn't know they were affected. I think each of them learned that in each outpost [this part might be very fuzzy!!!]
- I think only a pair of soldiers (male & female) survived.
- At least one (but I think others too!) of the soldiers was heavily armored, you know - black armour with green-light terminal somewhere, heavy machine gun.
- The movie was seen in mid-90s on low-quality TV channel, so most probably made in 70s or 80s.
Does someone recognize what movie could that be?