I'm trying to identify a computer game I played once as a kid on someone's computer a long time ago. Here are the relevant memories:
- This was the late 90's or very early 2000's.
- The game was of the point-and-click adventure variety
- The game was on PC. I think it ran on Windows, but I could wrong about this, so DOS games are also a possibility.
- The setting was humorous, the graphics cartoonish.
- The plot resolved around an alien who crash landed on a farm.
- One of the first things to interact was pigs. It could also be that the alien itself looked like a pig, or mind-controlled a pig.
- After that there was a car ride in the dark. I didn't get past that. I think the alien was trying to reach a town to find spare parts for his downed spaceship, but I could be wrong about that.