After Han Solo was frozen in carbonite on Bespin, as shown in Star Wars: Episode V – The Empire Strikes Back, his friends succeed in thawing and rescuing him in Star Wars: Episode VI – Return of the Jedi.
First, we see R2-D2 and C-3PO arrive at the palace of Jabba the Hutt, bearing a message from Luke Skywalker, and themselves as gifts.
Then we see general Leia Organa arrive, disguised as the bounty hunter Boussh, claiming the bounty on Chewbacca. She tries to free Han Solo, but is caught and captured by Jabba and his underlings. By then we have already seen Lando Calrissian posing as a palace guard.
Finally, we see Luke Skywalker turn up, fall into a trap, and kill the Rancor. Then, as they are all about to be executed, our heroes escape, killing Jabba and most of his underlings in the process.
What was the exact timeline for all of this?
- Boba Fett leaving with the frozen Han Solo
- Boba Fett delivering the frozen Han to Jabba the Hutt
- C-3PO and R2-D2 arriving at Jabba the Hutt's palace
- Lando Calrissian arriving at Jabba the Hutt's palace (possibly even before the droids' arrival)
- Leia Organa (as Boussh) and Chewbacca arriving at Jabba the Hutt's palace
- Leia thawing Han and getting captured
- Luke Skywalker arriving at Jabba the Hutt's palace, falling into the Rancor pit and killing its occupant
- The skirmish at the Pit of Carkoon, leading to the death of Jabba the Hutt and the escape of our heroes
Where do all these events fall on the timeline?
I'm happy to accept answers from Star Wars Legends if no answer exists in main canon.