I remember that I used to play a PC game with my cousin when we were kids (late 90s / early 2000s), and we were trying to find it again, but no success because we can't remember its name.
Here are some characteristics that we remembered:
- 2D platform game
- Levels had different scenarios (like a forest, a haunted castle, Egypt and outer space)
- Main character was a duck
- Duck's clothes were blue and red
- Duck had a gun (maybe a laser gun)
- Enemies included flowers, zombies, aliens
- Publisher was maybe eGames or EA Games (don't know for sure)
We had the CD to install the game, but apparently we lost it.