I'm trying to find a game I used to play with a friend around ~2008 on a PS2 or PS3.
At first I was almost certain it was in the XCOM universe, but I couldn't find matching screenshots. Here are the details I remember:
- There are multiple (3 or 4 ?) character classes available. We used to play a minigun-wielding one and a laser gun one; I think the latter was supposed to be the medic.
- Missions take place in a modern near-future urban settings: one on a construction site, one in some sort of museum, one in a zoo/park, and one staring in a street where you end up in the subway, I think.
- Missions involved securing or recovering some stuff while fighting off the aliens in our way.
- At the beginning of the construction site and the zoo/park missions, we could hear a radio playing a jazzy tune.
- Enemies are mainly some good ol' Grey aliens with different weapons.
- A major part of them had more of a reptile-like skull and had some light-emitter antenna backpack or something
- An especially annoying ennemy group had projectile slowly passing through walls in the museum mission.
- There was some sort of "Grey Matter" reward currency you could use to level up your class or unlock new gear.