Superheroes in DC Comics die every now and then, but the superheroes usually come back to life (like superman) and the major villains also come back to life (like the Joker).
I would like to know if there is a DC superhero or supervillain that had never died at least once. Even if the hero or villain came back, if they died at a point in the continuity then they still died, and so that is not what I am looking for.
Off the top of my head, we can discount
- Superman. Was killed by Doomsday
- Batman. Killed by Darkseid.
- Wonder Woman. Killed by Neron
- Wally died multiple times, the Flash also died in Crisis on Infinite Earths
- Joker has died (in second appearance, Detective Comics 64, electrocuted)
- most if not all of the major icons
Is there any character in DC Comics that has not died in any continuity?
Edit: Death by any means counts. This includes death from old age, illness, and trauma.